Broadridge is hiring our next Manager of Business Analysis based out of our Deer Park, NY office. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our cutting edge, dynamic Application Development organization supporting our Investor Communications division.
In this role, you will be partner with the business team, define the requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process. Job Description:
* You'll balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts.
* You will conduct analysis of business issues and challenges.
* You'll identify organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement.
* You will document functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflow.
* You'll translate business requirements into appropriate Functional specifications.
* You will act as liaison and participate in defining technology solutions to solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implications.
* You'll recommend technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
* You'll facilitate group meetings such as workshops.
* You will work with end-users to define and execute test scenarios and ensure appropriate end user training.
* You'll perform analysis of requests for system development / maintenance and determine the most effective approach.
* Work with product management, clients and the user community to define business requirements as needed.
* Work with the product management, user community, various technical groups (on and off shore) and vendors in the development of functional and technical specifications.
* Working closely with the development team, develop project and program documentation and specifications including Functional and Technical Requirements documentation.
* Develop project plans, which will be used to track the progress of a project.
* Develop project target landmarks and completion dates and enforce to an agreed upon schedule.
* Assist in the design of test plans for new or modified programs to ensure their quality, efficiency, integrity and alignment to specifications.
* Participate in feasibility study, conceptual design and/or system presentation as required.
* Collaborate with clients as needed and coordinate major development projects effectively define and control project tasks, personnel assignments and target dates for each task.
* Assist in the preparation for implementation and alignment to standards and procedures for application installs.
* Maintain appropriate project documentation
* Timely communication of project statuses
* Be responsive to all production problems assigned. Qualifications required:
* 10 years of Technical Business Analysis / Project Management experience
* 3 years managing/leading a small team of Business Analysts
* Demonstrable ability to manage, develop, and coach a team of highly engaged associates within the IT Development Organization.
* Validated project management and organizational abilities
* Deep understanding of system development life cycle and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
* MS Office and MS Project
* Web technology development experience and familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodology
* Facilitation and issue resolution / Negotiation skills and ability to work in a complex, matrix environment
* Proven written and verbal communication / Presentation skills
* Good interpersonal skills and experience interacting with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
* Able to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, specific to highly technical and customer focused service environment.
* The knowledge of the financial industry is desired. #LI-ME1 *DICE_TA
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled