Job TitleBusiness Systems Analyst - ID:31428
Job SkillsT-SQL, Visio, SQL Server
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS about this job, call SUMIT KUMAR ************** or MICHELL CASEY **************
Apply through our web site or email us direct at: *********************** // ******************
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (Southern California Only) **
Position: Business Analyst Information Technology III
JOB REF#: 31428
Duration: 12 Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2/INC/C2C)
** We WILL accept Incorporated (INC) or Corp to Corp (C2C) consultants for this position, MUST BE LOCAL **
Calance is a 1st tier vendor with 35 consultants working on-site for this global client. Although this is a contract role, the average consultant has been on project between 6-9 years. All work will be performed on-site and you MUST be available for a face to face interviews.
Bus Sys Analyst to support the following 2 projects:
Prj #1: Apex Allocation System - Updating allocation system (factory production automobiles, produce month over month has to be allocated to different dealers, to optimize car sales.)
Proj#2: Application - Logistics transportation tool, ground up redevelopment and this tool is forward looking (forecasting) when cars need to be transported from the warehouses to dealerships. Vendors need to be able to negotiate optimal achievement and give them a forecast on what will be expected or what kind of transportation is needed.
- Gathers, refines, and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
- Assigned to units of work, varies from enhancements to team member on a large project.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, functional and Detailed analysis/design, testing (unit, integration, system, user acceptance), implementation, documentation, warranty.
- Providing status to Project Manager/Lead, as needed.
- Analysis/Design roughly 30-40%, Development (code, unit test, int test, system test, UAT, Implement, Warranty) roughly 60-70%.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
- - 5 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst, gathering/defining requirements, creating documentation, workflow charts, business cases and performing systems testing
- - Experience capturing requirements for batch processes, developing Visio flow charts, create one page flow chart
- - Experience writing T-SQL scripts and run batch processes in to a SQL Server db
- - Experience forecasting - allocation and forecast future processes.
- - Any experience with Logistics planning or knowledge of rights and systems is desired, not required
- - Any experience with Jira is desired, as they are moving towards a Agile approach.
- - Any experience working with .NET applications (no coding)/DevOps environment is desired, since they are a .NET environment
- Must reside LOCALLY (S. California area) and available to interview in-person
- Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
- Must have EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills
- Education: Bachelors Degree
CALANCE W2 Consultants are offered the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401K Retirement program
- Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
- Flex Spending Plan
- Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.calanceus.com
Each of our various service lines has delivery methods and approaches specific to their practice area. Throughout the organization our approach emphasizes a focus on business outcomes, innovation, cost effectiveness, quality and value creation. Services & Products Software Development Software development and systems integration capabilities covering a wide range of technology platforms from legacy mainframe systems to web and mobile applications. IT Consulting Expert advisory services helping clients develop strategies and transformational roadmaps across a diverse set of technology. Managed Services Co-location Hosting, Infrastructure Management, Application Management and End user Service Desk and Desktop Support services focused on operational excellence and continuous improvement. IT Staffing Experienced account managers and recruiting professionals working to understand client needs and finding talent that will enable client success. Solutions Pre-built Platform, Software as a Service and Application Integration Solutions.