IT Job Pro
IT Business Analyst I, II, III, Sr – Phoenix, AZ
Job no: ******
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Banking, Information Technnology
Collaborates with technical and non-technical areas to define business requirements for projects. Works within a moderately complex environment associated with business technologies that blend internal and vendor hosted solutions, products and services. Performs tasks that generally have established guidelines or processes to follow. Researches, analyzes, gathers metrics, develops, implements, improves and supports business systems and processes. Functions as Change Management advocate on projects.
This job posting is reflective of the IT Business Analyst I functions, qualifications and physical requirements. The IT Business Analyst II, III, Sr levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
Essential Job Functions:
* With supervision, identifies and evaluates business requirements. With help of team members, conveys the objectives to be achieved for technical projects of a slightly complex nature that require a minimal level of abstract and creative solutions.
* Coordinates\/plans\/documents, enhancements, and upgrades to existing business tools.
* With supervision from senior team members, performs business impact analysis and research.
* May organize test cases of various levels (System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.) and facilitates testing processes where required including verification of testing environments, scheduling\/coordination of testing activities and signoff documentation completion.
* Develops limited communication and training plans for internal business associates.
* Works with senior team members to implement system controls and procedures.
* Develops project documentation and implementation procedures. Communicates project outcomes in a clear, effective, and timely manner to necessary parties in the business area and other customer areas. Creates and updates dashboards and infographics, tracking metrics, and other needs.
* With supervision, acts as an intermediary among a variety of people with various types of responsibilities: clients, developers, users, management, and IT.
* With supervision, may provide moderate levels of training to a limited audience.
* Develops and maintains current knowledge of assigned business areas, Mutual of Omaha Bank practices, the financial services industry, and the business environment. Researches, analyzes, and evaluates new and emerging business systems technologies, practices, and methodologies.
* Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
* This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
* This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
* Knowledge in business system operations, manual and automated system development techniques and workflow analysis, and business systems terminology and standards.
* Knowledge of implementation processes and redesign of supporting business processes, which may include software implementation processes and process reengineering.
* Good oral and written communication, human relations, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Good analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities. Creativity, diplomacy, sound judgment, and initiative.
* Demonstrated ability to meet stringent deadlines, to work independently and as part of a team, to guide and train others, and to provide excellent customer service.
* Good quantitative, statistical, and data analysis and interpretative skills.
* Knowledge of administrative systems, applications, office and testing tools in a business environment.
* Working knowledge of Web navigation and software as well as PC based office tools, such as Microsoft Office and Outlook.
* Special Background and Criminal Check
* BPA: Confidentiality Agreement and Non-Solicitation of Employee and Customers
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
* Familiarity of banking products, the banking industry, related legislation, and business operation procedures and practices.
* Familiarity\/proficiency MS Visio.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-************. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-************, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity \/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities\/Female\/Disabled\/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Apr 12, 2018 09:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time