KMG LTC Business Analyst','189424','US-WI-Green Bay','','Office','Office','Full-time','','!*!
Role: KMG Long Term Care Business Analyst
Assignment: KMG LTC
Location: Green Bay, WI
The KMG LTC Business Analyst is responsible for operational support of individual long-term care insurance policies. The business analyst will work with complex systems to extract and validate data, prepare reports and analyses, and document processes. This includes accurate customer service support, experience analyses, financial reporting, rate filing support and regulatory reporting. In addition, the business analyst will maintain the existing system structures, in cooperation with product operations and external vendors. The Business Analyst will perform all tasks otherwise expected of a LTC Business Analyst.
Key Accountabilities of Role
· Analyze claims, expense and premium details, in support of product performance analysis, as directed by department leadership.
· Maintain and update existing system tables, following existing processes working with TPA representatives in addition to department leadership.
· Policy Calculations - provide operations support through determining plan and policy values, benefit values and other needed calculations through the use of existing models, data tables and policy form consultation.
· Support the preparation of various regulatory reports and other data to department operations leaders and designated persons.
· Prepare financial data extracts from internal and vendor systems, utilizing existing models and process documentation.
· Support any other project requests, including ongoing product migration support in contact with external business partners/TPAs.
· Accountability. Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
· Collaborates. Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
· Pursues Excellence: Seeks out learning, strives to develop and expand personally, and continuously helps others upgrade their capability to contribute to Humana.
· Interpersonal Effectiveness. Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, and displays awareness of how one's actions affect others. Listens and communicates with respect and empathy toward others. Builds trusting relationships through accountability and integrity in actions
· Builds Trust. Walks the talk; makes choices that are consistent with company's ethical principles; is emotionally intelligent; manages self and relationships effectively, through self-awareness, self-management, awareness of others and skill in dealing with others.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
• Experience with data reporting and analysis
• Must have strong attention to detail and ability to work independently under general instructions and with a team.
• Prior work history with Long Term Care, individual A&H or life insurance is a plus
• Proficient in Excel, Access, VB, SQL and SAS
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare
Primary Location: US-WI-Green Bay
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
','Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.','KMG LTC Business Analyst
Website : http://www.humana.com
Humana's diverse lines of business work to serve all types of consumers. From families to seniors to military members to self-employed individuals, there is a plan to meet many unique needs. Find out how Humana's associates and corporate leaders are committed to customer service. Our team uses innovation to deliver results to our consumers.