Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories Responsibilities
Vencore provides pre- and post-acquisition support for system development, including System and Solution Architecture; collecting mission needs, developing technical requirements, integration and project management throughout the development cycle, independent verification and validation, transition to operations, end-to-end requirements management and configuration management. This contract supports an Intelligence Community organization which is responsible for providing mission-specific applications in the fight against terrorism.
Provides expertise in the formulation of systems scope and objectives relative to the business plan and industry requirements. Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support risk management, trade-off analysis, and gap analysis as part of the technical assessment process
- Assist with assessment of functional requirements; research best business practices and methodologies with government and industry
- Evaluate available products, assess feasible solutions and perform analysis of alternatives to achieve a new enterprise business model that enables the enterprises target architecture and target roadmap
- Support the development of the strategic plan for enterprise business services, capability plans for each functional business area, and transition plans that streamline processes, institute common solutions and data standards, leverage technology and expand shared-services
Ten (10) years or more of demonstrated experience in:
- Advanced level of business process knowledge and experience in process transformation
- Implementation of enterprise-wide shared services for acquisition and procurement management
- Program/project management
- User Outreach
- Analysis and assessment of large-scale business transformation programs in government and/or industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of performance management for business operations and large change management initiatives
- Experience translating customer needs to technical requirements
- Great personal and communication skills
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree in Management Information Systems, Systems Management, Business, Business Administration or closely related Systems Management or Business discipline)
- Eight (8) years or more of analyzing IT-related programs or projects in organizational efficiencies, operations, procedures and protocols, or risks or (five (5) years experience with a Masters Degree or three (3) years experience with a Doctorate Degree)
- IC experience with one or more agencies/elements
Additional Skills (optional, not required)
- Active PMI Project Management Professional certification
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-49826
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Vencore has over 40 years of proven experience providing information solutions, engineering and analysis to the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and Federal/Civilian Agencies. We support our customers missions by helping them solve their complex challenges while maintaining the highest level of integrity and accountability. Our people design, develop and deliver critical solutions as our customers trusted partner. Contact Info
- Reston, VA
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.vencore.com
Inspired by combining the word core with Latin words denoting respect, the name Vencore emphasizes that our high quality, high value services and solutions are at the core of our customers’ missions. Vencore has over 40 years of proven experience providing information solutions, engineering and analysis to the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and Federal/Civilian Agencies. We support our customers’ missions by helping them solve their complex challenges while maintaining the highest level of integrity and accountability. Our people design, develop and deliver critical solutions as our customers’ trusted partner. Our innovations in cyber security, data analysis and technology, combined with our focus on research, ensure Vencore remains ahead of the ever changing demands in the market. Vencore and its Applied Communication Sciences subsidiary employ 4,000 dedicated employees located throughout the Nation with a presence in 17 states and in select foreign countries. For more information on Vencore, please see our company overview data sheet.