Our mission at NEXTracker is to secure a brighter, cleaner future for generations to come. With that goal in mind, we design, manufacture, build, and service the world’s most advanced PV solutions for the power plants of the future -- big and small. We believe in our mission and we’re building a Dream Team to accomplish it. At NEXTracker, we work to save the planet for generations to come. We are looking for creative individuals, just as innovative and passionate as we are. We work hard, we play hard, and we have fun in the process. Do you think you have what it takes to make the next big thing in solar even bigger? Join us!
Founded in 2013, NEXTracker operates as an independent subsidiary of Flex, a leading Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With Flex’s 100 manufacturing sites in 30 countries, NEXTracker is now more scalable, reliable, and bankable than ever before. Delivering our trackers for dozens of projects across five continents, we are one of the fastest growing cleantech companies in solar today
NEXTracker is one of the most promising, fastest growing companies in today’s solar industry. We design and manufacture next generation PV tracking systems that dramatically improve the economics of solar power. Applications range from distributed generation to massive utility-scale power plants across domestic and international markets. It is an exciting time to join NEXTracker as we expand our team to meet the challenges of rapid growth in the B2B solar industry. With one of the most experienced management teams in solar, category-leading products, and a fortified technology roadmap, NEXTracker is making a dramatic impact on the power plant of the future.
The Salesforce Senior Business Analyst – Service Cloud supports the Enterprise Architect and is a part of the NEXTracker IT Business Systems team, working with resources throughout the company as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Develop, designs and communicates existing processes. Incorporates business, system and data flows. Includes key metrics that support both areas of efficiency and inefficiency
• Act as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions
• Identifies areas for improvement, either through system enhancements, reporting, revised workflow and/or user training
• Develop user stories to drive system requirements, aligned with and enabling business process change
• Manage the Customer/IT relationship with various sales, service, success and related leadership roles
• Gains acceptance of process efficiencies and obtains senior management buy-in based on quality, cost savings and/or performance expectations
• Prepares preliminary project documentation pertinent to the business objectives, summarizing the goals of the business process change and expected business benefit, which are then used as inputs to functional design
• Participates in design reviews to ensure that business processes are properly supported; responsible for updated proposed workflows
• Supports the development of training material, participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support. This may involve the development of project plans and often requires project management skills
• Monitors implementation of new processes to ensure acceptance/adherence and subsequent changes
• Develops and maintains detailed process maps and related metrics that cross systems and business functions
• Drives fact based decision making utilizing metrics and system derived analytics
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.