Business Systems Analyst Full Time Contract Job in Sacramento, CA
Modis is working with a client in Sacramento, CA to find a Business Systems Analyst for a 6 month project to start. If you meet the below requirements and are interested in learning more about this job, please apply to be considered!
• Hands-on experience in eliciting and documenting business and system requirements (including requirements for system interfaces).
• Experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting data, business process flows, system flows, and leading/coordinating end users.
• Experience documenting business process changes and procedures.
• Experience with system interface creation SDLC.
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external IT staff, Project Managers and vendors to understand and document technical requirements and tasks.
• Experience with vendor solution assessments and implementations.
• Elicit and document business and system requirements.
• Document current and future state workflows, business and system process and changes.
• Lead meetings with IT staff, end users/stakeholders and vendors. Document meeting minutes, follow up tasks, issues, and key decisions.
• Provide documentation and training to transfer knowledge to the operational support unit.
This Business Systems Analyst job in Sacramento, CA will not be open long, so apply now to be considered! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.