Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
The primary role of the Business Systems Analyst is to act as the liaison between the business and IT organizations in order to provide technical solutions that meet user needs and improve business performance by assisting with the technical analysis of business requirements, problem solving and troubleshooting as part of a larger project team. Accountable for ensuring that clear, concise requirements have been captured. Participate in testing, issue resolution, support the implementation check-out process and facilitate the development of all procedural documentation and manuals.
- Gather, analyze, document and manage business and user requirements (both functional and non-functional) for technology solutions that address business needs.
- Assist in identifying potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks.
- Identify project interdependencies and communicate requirement/scope issues and participate in driving them to resolution for inclusion in system requirements.
- Complete all project work objects and deliverables using Ameriprise Quality Measurement Systems (AQMS) standards and a deliverables-based approach.
- Translate business and user requirements in to system requirements for the technology organization and manage changes to the source documents.
- Assist with the development of the testing strategy - plan thorough requirement testing.
- Ensure appropriate bi-directional tracing of project modifications back to business and user requirements.
- Complete all support documentation on assigned projects, including creating and updating all user and technical procedures/manuals, operational support documentation and archival of all related project documentation.
- Assist with the production check-out process, including review of reports, data files and online screens to ensure technical solutions perform according to the specifications and meet defined business requirements.
- Leverage domain and analyst practice expertise to provide the most effective solutions to the business partners in the most efficient means possible - including selecting the appropriate analysis techniques and tools (process modeling, use cases, etc.) for each project.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with technology teams and business partners at management and end user levels.
Other Business Support
- Support business by engaging on supported assets to understand the business process and risk associated
- Manage terms and transfer specific to our platform (limited scope) to ensure governance is met
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in business and functional requirements elicitation, translation and documentation.
- Strong analytic skills including ability to identify patterns, potential issues and then translate those into functional and test requirements.
- Solid understanding of business functional areas and business management issues as well as the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use the appropriate modeling methodologies and toolsets, requirements management methodologies and toolsets, requirements visualization methods and toolsets, and artifact versioning tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- CCBA certification.
- Experience with business process modeling.
- Experience with writing use cases and test cases.
- Experience working with the following tools: MS Office, MS Visio, and Sharepoint
- Experience working within a defined development life cycle methodology (e.g. CMMI, Ameriprise Quality Management System (AQMS)) environment.
- Experience supporting applications within the Financial Services industry (i.e. broker-dealer, asset management, insurance, etc.).
Apply for this job at https://ameriprise.contacthr.com/60596694
View More Ameriprise Jobs
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Website : https://www.ameriprise.com
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.