IT Job Pro
Summit Technologies, Inc. has a full-time position for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst experienced with Agile Methodology, as a product owner. Our client prefers candidates with Property Casualty Insurance, Finance and\/or Payment and Billing work experience. You will be responsible to bring together a diverse stakeholder group, drive consensus and create an understanding between the customer community and the solution delivery team. This position is located on-site in Hartford, CT.
* Identify, refine and accurately articulate the business objectives and the value proposition of assigned initiatives.
* Use knowledge of business goals; help translate strategies and initiatives into plans with required deliverables.
* Ensure the solution (people, process, and technology) meets the program and\/or project objectives and is aligned with business and IT strategic direction.
* Participate in the development of a compelling business case that measures and communicate proposed project benefits.
* Collaborate with Project Leads to determine how requirements will be approached and managed.
* Responsible for the success of the Requirements Definition Process for assigned work.
* Determine and communicate business, system and implementation requirements.
* Work with stakeholders to prioritize requirements.
* Identify and manage requirements, conflicts, and their resolutions.
* Manage requirement traceability and changes throughout the project lifecycle.
* Measures and tracks quality of business analysis work.
* Ensure the test strategy and test plans adequately cover the requirements; assist in defect resolution if needed.
* Simultaneously support multiple initiatives.
* Provide support and mentoring to other analysts and team members to facilitate a successful project delivery.
* Act as a Team Lead for analysts on medium to large sized initiatives.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE SKILLS:
* 5 years of experience in business systems analysis or equivalent role.
* 3 years of demonstrated experience in working with Agile Methodologies.
* 3 years of experience in Business Process Modeling.
* 3 years of use case experience.
* 3 years of experience in Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirements Documents.
* Bring alternative perspectives and influence consensus among stakeholders.
* Work independently to transition unfamiliar business and systems domains.
* Ability to lead, facilitate and elicit requirement sessions with stakeholders and IT.
* Proficiency in creating\/using Business Analysis artifacts.
* Demonstrated leadership, organizational, negation and communication skills.
* Bachelors degree in Business, MIS or other related fields.
* Must be a US citizen or a permanent US resident.
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply or forward the following information to ****************************** and place 5350 in the email subject line.
* Updated resume in Word format including MM\/YYYY for each employer
* Best times and ways to reach you (email address and phone numbers)
* Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits)
* Availability to interview and start.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity\/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.