Senior Pricing Analyst - Herndon, VA
Herndon, VA, US
- Under general supervision this position leads the development of small to mid-sized price proposals, primarily in response to U.S. Government RFPs.
- Develop pricing models to conduct sensitivity analysis.
- Responsible for writing pricing narratives and ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements.
- Responsibilities include government contract bids and/or commercial proposals.
- May collect pricing data from a variety of sources, develop profiles on government organizations and government contractors to inform contract pricing strategy.
- Works under general supervision, typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/dept.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance or related discipline and 3-5 years government contract pricing experience. - Must be proficient in analyzing RFP's, opportunity synopses and SOWs, federal government services procurement process and knowledgeable of federal procurement regulations including the FAR. - Strong analytical and communications skills required. Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines. - Possess strong computer skills and a proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. - A working knowledge of contract financial reports is a plus. - Ability to work on significant portions of a project with limited supervision.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world's leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it's the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver. We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To properly view the application site, you must be using Internet Explorer
Serco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or require special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, **** or 703-939-6006. You may also e-mail us at ****.