Business Analyst. Oracle CC&B
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..
CC&B experience required
• The IT Business Analyst is typically known as the bridge between the business and technology. The successful candidate must be capable of effectively communicating at all levels of the organization. This person must develop strong relationships in order to gain the confidence and respect of our business partners as well as other IT department members in a complex and rapidly changing technical environment.
• Work closely with the business to analyze problem areas and assist in the development of business cases
• Consults with the business to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current state procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of system access
• Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, project manager, information technology team members, consultants and vendors in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of information technology systems
• Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
• Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for project artifacts and potential use in training
• Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through technology and/or non-system changes
• May assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or change existing systems
• Reads and interprets functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users
• May be required to organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement sessions
• May assist in the development of a change management strategy as it relates to information system implementation
• Leads the system testing process including assisting users with the development of UAT and End-to-End Test plans
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 8 - 10 years applicable experience in business analysis, application and project implementation
• Ability to lead effectively and utilize social influence to achieve organizational objectives
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external vendors
• Expert in planning and organizing, analyzing and resolving problems
• Ability to use judgment and make sound decisions
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Judge Group Job Order ID:
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit ~~~.