A Kforce Healthcare client in Portland, Oregon (OR) is looking for a contract Technical Business Analyst to support a Privacy/Security project and they are working on that needs to be finished by the end of the year. The targeted start date is Sept 4.
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for the overall completion of assigned technical projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on project needs. This role as a Technical Business Analyst will require mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements. An individual filling the Technical Business Analyst role should be comfortable articulating possible solutions applicable to the tracks of this project.
The Technical Business Analyst will also be responsible for writing technical specifications (for custom development, system integration, etc.) based on interactions with the team. These specifications will need to be precise and clear as the Technical Business Analyst may delegate some work to fellow team members such as developers, consultants, or product support. Ideally the Technical Business Analyst is engaged in best practice development initiatives, provides thoughtful leadership, and is comfortable working in environments with shifting priorities.
Essential Job Functions:
* Works effectively and individually with technical and non-technical team members and customers
* Oversees and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
* Exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level projects with minimal direction
* Effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
Demonstrates the following Leadership Skills:
* Meets deadlines for project team
* Monitors progress and follows up
* Provides respectful feedback
* Escalates where necessary
* Analyzes/Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
* Technical background
* Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
* Detail oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
Basic Knowledge of:
* Cyber Attribute Management
* Incident Management Planning
* Extend Software Update & Patch Enhancement
* Malware Detection & Prevention
* Threat & Vulnerability Monitoring Identification
* Network Segmentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.