Position : Business Systems Analyst
Location : San Ramon, CA
Duration: 7 Months ( greater possibility of extension/conversion of permanent position)
* Seeking a Business Systems Analyst to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
* A typical Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
* Hiring for solutions delivery and compliance for the global KYC project
* Person would be engaging in multiple stake holder of different teams / Speak to multiple folks and a very dynamic agile role
* Managing people / managing expectations
* Documentation and communication is very important
* Should be able to tackle all situations and projections
* Identify gaps in policies and basically understand the problem / work towards getting a solution
* Will work with IT and Business together
* Background of More technical work
* Previous Successful Workers :
* Technical BG who were once upon a time developer/engineers; but will not be doing coding in this role
* 2-3 years Developers experience in the past
* BSA now with 3-5 years current experience
* Candidates good at writing SQL Statements
* Java / C would be a plus
* Banking BG would be helpful
*Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware, and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies systems parameters.
*Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank's system architecture standards.
*Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
*Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
*Works with IT team through coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned result.
*Assists in conducting feasibility studies and may participate in recommending new or enhanced applications software to meet business needs.
*Provides basic coordination and analytical assistance to staff which may include interpretation of requirements.
*Provides assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and system definition.
*Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank's system architecture standards.
*May support development of test scripts and participate in functional testing.
*May support maintenance of business systems and interface applications.
*Ensures compliance to departmental and bank processes or procedures related to supported systems.
*Provides support as a subject matter expert to department or business units for small/less complex business applications or system processes.
*Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
*Expert ability to work independently and manage one s time.
*Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
*Expert knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
*Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred. *10 years experience required
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company with core capabilities in Our vision is to be a global business partner, delivering highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide. Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.