Erie, PA 16501
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is looking for an organized, proactive, thorough, personable Senior Administrative Assistant to support various Department of Army leaders and to perform complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract. This position is based in Ft. Detrick - Frederick, Maryland. The administrative support for this position includes the following tasks:
* Provide senior administrative support to the assigned Division/Project Management Office (PMO), to include the Director/Project Manager (PjM), Deputy Director/PjM, Branch Chiefs and staff members to include providing situational back-up support to other Divisions/PMOs and the Office of the Commander.
* Prepare documents in accordance with Army Regulation 25-50, Preparing and Managing Correspondence, to include preparing Department of the Army memorandums, letters, executive summaries, information papers. Manage and track the staffing of correspondence to include preparing Staff Action Summary Sheets - HQ MEDCOM Forms 540.
* Be proficient in the use of the Defense Travel System (DTS) and coordinate numerous travel itineraries simultaneously. Assist division personnel with travel order requests and coordination, and preparation of foreign and domestic travel documents. Become familiar with travel requirements, to include Army Conference Policy, track and monitor pre-travel requirements, and keep traveler informed of travel document status. As required, assist in the preparation of final trip reports and travel expenses for reimbursement.
* Responsible for maintaining calendars for Commanders, PjMs, Directors, Deputies, Branch Chiefs and staff. This includes the use Microsoft Outlook in order to effectively communicate via e-mail with other staff, to schedule multi-person meetings for both personnel internal and external to the Command; and, to manage multiple Outlook Calendars for separate staff members. Alert staff to impending meetings, appointments, and be able to de-conflict meetings and other events.
* Must possess effective communication skills, to include verbal, written and email correspondence, and the ability to work with senior leadership and personnel of higher echelons.
* Maintain solid working relationships with customer; identify customer needs; work to provide courteous, reliable services and solutions in a timely manner; and follow up to ensure customers remain informed and needs addressed.
* Participate in meetings and perform other duties to include, but not limited to, coordinating and scheduling meetings, seminars, audio bridges, VTCs, and DCOs between the Government organization and other internal and external agencies.
* Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, read ahead documents, minutes and archive documentation in USAMRMC Livelink (EDMS), OneNote, SharePoint, or other electronic document management systems and properly file final documents.
* Edit and maintain technical, budget, programmatic and administrative documentation and references in both paper and electronic versions.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) to be able to effectively review and edit division correspondence for changes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, word usage and correct format style for the intended audience in accordance with customer policy and procedures; calendar management, and task management to ensure suspenses and deadlines are met within the Division/PMO.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* 2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
* 5-8 years of administrative experience.
* Must be proficient with Defense Travel System (DTS).
* Must have experience with Army Regulations, especially Army Regulation 25-50.
Click on TN to join our Talent Network: TN
For more than 50 years, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.