Hunter Technical Resources
Business Systems Analyst III
HUNTER Technical Resources
West Des Moines
Business Systems Analysis III
- working for Emerito Galang
6 month contract
~48/hr W2 only (33.62% MU)
West Des Moines, Iowa preferred (4400 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266) but open to remote
Going to be working with: IIS, SQL, Database’ s and DB2
Would need to be experienced with windows.
Helping handle 24/7 installations and upgrades.
Working with various people and teams within the organization.
This position is responsible for the technical delivery and data transfer analysis of product solutions to end users in the banking financial services industry. The individual oversees all technical aspects of the product including server administrations, database administration, technical implementations, application
application monitoring, server monitoring, and daily processing status. This individual works directly with internal Clients to provide support for the product. The position is responsible for
critical problems to ensure a high level of Client satisfaction and retention.
1. *Oversees all technical aspects of supported applications including problem resolution, data transfer, server administration, database administration, internal customer
setup, installation, training, upgrades, advanced support, daily monitoring, troubleshooting and daily processing/daily updates.
2. *Tracks and monitors daily processing and troubleshoots daily processing issues to ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met. Ensures daily updates, jobs & tasks are completed in accordance with client expectations and commitments.
3. *Performs software installs, updates, and upgrades as needed.
4. *Completes department cross-training as required to ensure familiarity with the servers, databases and applications used to deliver the product solution to end users.
5. *Answers technical questions related to the product in order to support the sales staff, Account Managers, Service Managers, Project Managers and Client Services staff.
6. *Provides technical support to resolve client issues.
7. *Assists client services team with troubleshooting report writing errors, connectivity issues and program errors.
8. *Maintains outstanding issues list ensuring outstanding issues receive regular follow up and the status is tracked and updated regularly.
9. *Assists in the planning and design of products throughout all stages of the product life cycle.
10. *Research new product ideas or enhancements to existing products.
11. *Provide product support to internal departments and external clients upon special request.
12.*Recommend new product ideas.
13.*Work with other internal departments to effectively market products.
14. *Simulates or recreates customer problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
15. *Discusses problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offers technical assistance and insures proper handling and follow-up.
16.*Assists the Client Services team with researching and investigating the technical portion of customer suggestions for enhancements and insures proper handling and follow-up.
17.*Documents problems and corrective procedures.
18.*Works with development personnel to determine problem solutions.
19. *Attends on-going training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
20. Perform other duties as required.
About the Role:
The applications supported are used by Fiserv clients to perform their jobs, run their bank, and to efficiently and effectively run their business as well as make critical business decisions. This is a rewarding and challenging opportunity for the right candidate to be actively involved with the technical side of delivering high value product solutions to our clients and Fiserv.
About our Business:
The Enterprise Technology Group’ s Integrated Server Group functions as the application subject matter experts and is responsible for managing all aspects of the server based applications utilized by our clients
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Manages servers to ensure that supported applications are running correctly
Troubleshoots any and all issues that arise
Solves problems and issues to keep the servers and applications running smoothly and efficiently
Responsible for coordinating the technical solution across several technology teams in a matrix organization.
Conduct technical assessments for both new and existing feature sets and recommend solutions and remediation measures.
Validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects. Evaluates, develops, and refines process to improve team productivity and efficiency.
Participate in usability testing of the product and utilize the implications of the research findings in the design process.
Performs software upgrades and installs, implements required software and interfaces
Minimum of five years work-related experience.
Must be able to make decisions, resolve problems using experience and professional judgment, follow specific instructions, perform repeatable technical product implementations, manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously and possess effective multi-tasking skills.
Must show a demonstrated work history of learning technical software applications, processes and procedures as well as performing technical product implementations.
Work well with others
Have strong communications skills (verbal and written) with special attention to technical content
Have effective problem solving skills
Possess a strong work ethic
Possess strong retention skills
Have analytical problem solving ability
Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Windows servers, including hardware and software
Be able to take ownership of job duties & responsibilities as well as work independently with minimal supervision and oversight
• A team player
• A quick learner
• Detailed oriented
Microsoft SQL 2008 & higher
Microsoft SQL Query Language
Microsoft Server 2012 & higher
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
FTP file movements and file transmissions
Working knowledge of network connectivity including basic connectivity troubleshooting
Technical product implementations (includes SQL DBA & Windows Server administration functions)
Automated file processing
A wide variety of 3rd party programs and applications
Previous experience with Fiserv Premier and other 3rd party data mining/data warehousing applications and products or previous experience in banking or financial services industry also preferred.
Hunter Technical Resources
Website : http://www.htrjobs.com/
Founded in 1998 by three GA Tech graduates (Scott, Clint and Alex), Hunter Technical Resources was founded on the premise that an IT staffing company should be run by “techies” who can truly understand their clients’ staffing needs. A few years after graduating from college, Scott, Clint and Alex, now recruiters for a local IT staffing firm, were tired of old-school tactics to recruit IT talent for their customers. The co-founders decided that it was time to create a new kind of IT staffing company: one that focuses on technology rather than hard-selling its customers. To this day, Hunter Technical Resources maintains close ties to the Atlanta technology community so that we have every IT resource available to help our clients. The “GA Tech Spirit” of utilizing the latest technology is instilled in everything we do. Our recruiters use the latest in Web 2.0 and social media to find the best talent for our clients, and our extensive job search database helps job seekers on their quest for a new career with up-to-the-minute results. We focus on hiring Hunter recruiters and account managers that have a technical backgrounds or extensive experience in IT staffing so that they can help customers find the most qualified IT talent for any position. Hunter has matched thousands of qualified candidates to open temporary and permanent positions in the last twelve years, and each year we have enjoyed steady growth. The addition of our IT Consulting Services practices has helped our clients know that we truly want to be accountable for their success. Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Hunter Technical Resources serves a variety of clients and industries nationwide, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small, cutting-edge technology enterprises.