Business Systems Analyst
Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Over 20 years of matching companies and IT/Service professionals”
Business Systems Analyst:
Some type of Insurance knowledge is required. Guidewire Center (Policy, Billing or Claims) is preferred. BA from a four year college or university;or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Under general supervision and with independent judgment, analyzes, designs, and coordinates the implementation of business applications and systems of enhancements by performing the duties required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes, develops and leads the execution of efficient and cost effective project plans for system design across multiple areas within Information Technology. Lead complex projects established as corporate priorities throughout the company.
a. Prepares project plan by gathering, analyzing and making recommendations based on client input. Coordinate with client throughout project life cycle.
b. Acts as the subject matter expert.
c. Maintains a mutual understanding of project direction with programming staff.
d. Balances project priorities and ensures deadline are met through effective management of scope creep.
e. Effectively determine project timelines and resource allocations.
2. Designs business application solutions by interfacing with the client and internal resources across all areas within Information Technology.
a. Creates reporting documentation for new application features and functions.
b. Designs and develops high-level functional requirements for new development and enhancements of applications, products, and services.
c. Transforms functional requirements into system specifications by writing clear and concise application requirements documents.
3. Tests and implements the application product, and/or service and provides the
with feedback throughout project life cycle.
a. Defines detailed test plan and acceptance criteria.
b. Participates in problem definition, analysis, and develops creative and cost effective solutions.
c.Assist management in ensuring overall quality assurance within area of responsibility.
4. May effectively coordinate and execute end user training.
5. Effectively facilitate successful complex problem resolution along with system enhancement and provide support across multiple areas of the company.
6. May provide leadership to junior staff through guidance and training.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Through our quality-focused recruiting and hiring methods, we are able to provide the right candidates with the right skills at the right times. The NuTechs recruiting team has years of industry experience and a proven record of matching qualified technical professionals with client requirements. NuTechs sets ourselves apart by partnering with our clients to understand not only their technical needs but their culture and environment.
Making the first fit the right fit
At NuTechs, we help companies identify IT professionals for contract, contract to hire and direct placement roles, while mitigating the risks of a bad hire. Our IT staffing services help minimizes your IT staffing costs by providing the right skill set, at the right time, for the right price. We are experts at finding the people with the appropriate skills so you won’t be wasting your time. We pre-screen and recommend only people that fit your needs.