ING North America Insurance Corporation
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to
log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email
regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya Investment Management (Voya IM) is a leading active asset
management firm. As of December 31, 2017, Voya IM manages
approximately $232 billion* for affiliated and external institutions
as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of
experience and an ongoing commitment to reliable investing, Voya IM
has the resources and expertise to help long-term investors achieve
strong investment results.
I. Job Purpose
Perform fundamental credit analysis across various EM corporate
sectors within the broad spectrum of the EM investment debt universe.
The analyst will be expected to deliver accurate and timely credit
analysis and provide EM Corporate investment ideas and recommendations
based on underlying credit evolution, sector themes evolution and
opportunities. The analyst will be responsible for managing its
coverage list for various portfolios with different investment and
risk profiles. Voya Investment Management adds EM corporate debt
across all Fixed Income portfolios, including the Voya Insurance
portfolio, Multi Sectors and, its dedicated EM bond funds.
II. Key Responsibilities
* Perform fundamental credit analysis and valuations for Emerging
Market corporates in various sectors.
* Publish research notes and company tear sheets for internal and
* Provide individual credit recommendations and ongoing monitoring.
Deliver assigned sub-sector outlook and strategy.
* Maintain and monitor an issuers credit watch list of potential
* Contribute to investment recommendations based on credit dynamics,
relative value opportunities and trends.
* Interact with portfolio managers to develop and implement optimal
risk-adjusted credit strategies.
* Bachelor s degree required, masters and/or CFA desirable.
* Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Corporate Credit
Analysis, in either Emerging Market Corporate space or High Yield
with a recognized institution on either the buy or sell side.
* Specific sectors are to be determined.
* Latin America experience preferred Strong credit/financial
analysis skills and flair for EM credit markets drivers and
* Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to
clearly and concisely communicate investment recommendations both
verbally and in writing.
* Strongly team driven and believes in an integrated team driven
* Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment. Strong
computer and data management skills.
IV. Additional Information
The job will preferably be based in Atlanta, but a London location is
also an option. Should the candidate be based in London, regular
travel to Atlanta will be required.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are
key to success in our culture:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and
offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and
problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and
execute on our common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial
services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
* Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring
new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
ING North America Insurance Corporation
Website : http://www.ing.com/en.htm
We are a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. We draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments. Our customers are at the heart of what we do. Our more than 52,000 employees offer retail and wholesale banking services to customers in over 40 countries. Our strengths include our well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. Moreover, ING is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index ‘Banks industry’ group.ING’s orange lion goes way back to ING’s Dutch roots. Orange is the national colour of the Netherlands, and the lion the country’s national symbol. Several founding ING companies, banks and insurers, had or still have the lion in their logos.