Dynamics NAV Sr. Business Systems Analyst
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
$90,000 to $100,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
There is an immediate need for a creative, solution-oriented, and enthusiastic IT and ERP professional to join our technology team as a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This role will provide the successful candidate excellent professional growth opportunities and the chance to be a key player in revolutionizing how technology is applied in our industry.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will work closely with our business leaders and users to understand their needs and ensure we provide them leading-edge technology, tools, and processes that enable them to achieve their business goals. The ideal person will have extensive ERP configuration and support experience, proven ability to work independently and as a team member, strong self-motivation, and a very positive “can-do” customer support attitude.
This is a very important and highly-visible role that will include direct interactions with executives, senior managers, supervisors, and staff. Therefore, outstanding communication and follow-through skills are essential to this role’s success.
· 5 years business systems full lifecycle analysis & support required including:
o Business requirements definition
o Functional design specifications
o Software configuration and testing
o End-user acceptance testing
o End-user training
o End-user documentation development
o End-user support
o Project management
· 5 years ERP systems analysis and software configuration; 3 years Dynamics NAV (v2009 ; v2017 preferred)
· 2 years in a manufacturing, production, and/or distribution environment; 1 years in a food production environment preferred
· Strong cross-functional experience including:
· 2 years report writing using reporting tools (e.g., Jet, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Tableau, BI360, etc.); 1 years Jet Reporting and/or Power BI tools preferred
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; Master’s degree preferred