Job Title :
Senior Strategy Analyst, Retail Product Innovation & Development
Job ID :
RI - Woonsocket
Street Address :
1 CVS Drive
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as a Senior Strategy Analyst with the CVS Health Retail Product Innovation & Development team!
This role will focus primarily on the retail pharmacy business and addressing the $300B opportunity of helping patients be adherent to their medications while improving patient health outcomes. As a Senior Strategy Analyst on the team, you will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to brainstorm, test, analyze, and build the products and services that drive health outcomes for our patients. In addition to developing these exciting new strategies to improve patient adherence, you will help manage the existing suite of patient adherence programs in CVS retail pharmacies, such as developing incentives for field leaders and optimizing mini-test processes for corporate colleagues.
Your Typical Day Here Could Include:
- Design and execute a mini-test of a new idea to confirm or deny a hypothesis about patient adherence
- Work with technology partners and articulate how they could build a new product that will help CVS Health patients on their path to better health
- Meet with a team from a different department to brainstorm new ideas for improving the CVS patient experience
- Jump on a call with CVS pharmacists to hear about their feedback and suggestions for improving existing patient adherence programs
- Analyze a patient segment that exhibits problematic behavior and develop recommendations for addressing the issues you discover
- Build a business case for a potential new service and present it to leadership
- Measure the impact of a newly-deployed project that provides a better customer experience for CVS Health patients
- Participate in a Hack-a-thon competition focused on discovering brand new patient insights within our retail data
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
- You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You write well. - You pay attention to the details. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently.
- You enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. You get satisfaction from helping your teammates succeed. You listen to others’ ideas with an open mind.
- You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks. You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- You are self-motivated. You are eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work. You pay attention to the details. You notice that the phrase You pay attention to the details was used twice in this job description.
- You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
- You want the culture of a start-up with the resources of a large company. Our team works quickly and with agility. You will be encouraged to explore and take risks to come up with new ideas.
- 2 years of analytics experience
- 2 years of experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in consulting or healthcare industry
- Experience conducting analytics using Oracle SQL, Teradata SQL, and/or Tableau
Verifiable Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Master's or other advanced degrees preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please ****
. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, ****
. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: ****