The Position:The IT Senior Business Analyst is a member of the IT Project Management Office, this position reports to the Director of Business Consulting with primary responsibility of effective support of large size projects, occasionally responsible for the management and execution of small size projects.
The IT Senior Business Analyst will work with the IT and business communities developing business requirements and providing process consulting, assuming a lead role identifying project opportunities. Throughout project execution, the Business Analyst will be engaged through detail design, test cycles, issues resolution and go live support
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and lead project opportunity discovery sessions and project team meetings to gather and organize project business requirements and use cases.
- With project leaders and architects to determine the right technical solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Analyze and document IT and business processes, design cost effective improvements and increase customer satisfaction through improvements in quality, efficiency, and communication. Design, coordinate, and execute application functional tests to assure fulfillment of business requirements and IT quality, architectural, and security standards.
- Work closely with IT team members on the correct methodology/tools/reporting, focusing on requirements and user test methodology.
- Identify innovative solutions working across functional and business silos.
- Creates project team collaboration sites with responsibility for configurations, security and administration
- Manages execution of end user training, duties include training content quality assurance, coordination and scheduling of training resources and attendees and weekly status updates
- Provides onboarding for new team members
- Drives project test cycles
- Serve as a technical writer creating end user help or user documentation, collaborate with the IT architecture team to document IT architectures, standards and strategies, develop knowledge transfer content for help desk knowledge base.
- Lead projects as assigned following the IT Project Methodology.
- 10 years project experience in a manufacturing / ERP environment
- Bachelors degree in Technical Communications, Information Systems, Business or Industrial Engineering
- Experience supporting ERP systems, preferably in the order management and manufacturing build to ship processes
- Strong SQL / PL-SQL skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a basic knowledge of IT architecture
- Strong BA skills - experience with process modeling, use case development and detailed requirements documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Very strong competency with Sharepoint, Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft OfficeOverall - Ability to work in fast paced environment being self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and assertive, realistically ambitious with high personal ethics. Develop a professional relationship with co-workers and end-users with a positive influence. Have the discipline to follow established methodology while seeking ways to improve the process.
COMPANY:Overhead Door Corporation
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?