Business System Analyst -- 6 Months
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70 entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
Client is looking for a Systems/Business Analyst to help evaluate the technology needs for the Office of Drinking Water.
Works as part of the Virginia Department of Health, Office of Information Management (VDH) and Office of Drinking Water to perform an analysis of the current technology environment and applications within the Office of Drinking Water. This requires experience with collecting business requirements and analysis. This position will also document clearly the current technology environment.
1. Documenting the process used by the program area and identify gaps and recommend to the management possible areas of automation that can improve operating efficiency.
2. Problem resolution and coordination for ODW applications.
3. Documenting (and maintaining documentation) of the ODW technical environment.
4. Documenting and updating any technology issues in HP Quality Center.
5. Evaluating any software upgrade options.
Business and Systems Analysis
SQL Development on Oracle Databases
Experience with Process Flow Diagrams, Data Architecture Diagrams
Creating High Level Task plans and deliverables
Experience with SDLC, Issue logs/trackers
Exposure to Oracle Based systems
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with Tableau
Microsoft Office Products including VISIO
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.