ARK Solutions, Inc.
Raleigh, NC, United States
Feb 03, 2023
May 19, 2023
The client department is seeking a business analyst to support software development projects in its client Finance Division.
***This position is onsite in Raleigh, NC.
***Candidate must be on-site 4 days a week and can work from home one day a week
The client is seeking a business analyst to support software development projects in its client Division. This position will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and documenting business requirements and for developing user guides and documentation for software modules developed and deployed both in custom software systems and low-code platforms.
Business Analyst duties include:
•Research, analyze, and evaluate business rules and processes to develop complete and accurate requirements.
•Identify omissions and errors in requirements.
•Exercise creative and critical thinking in evaluating complex situations and developing solutions while considering the limitations and capabilities of the system.
•Coordinate, participate in, and lead use case development and requirements gathering.
•Coordinate requirements walk-through and signoffs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
•Coordinate and participate in design discussions/reviews to ensure the design meets requirements and business needs.
•Develop requirements and design documents that thoroughly, effectively, and clearly communicate all conclusions, processes, and requirements.
•Write clear, well-organized user guides and system documentation.
Specific Skills and Attributes:
• The candidate is required to have experience leading and conducting requirement solicitation and analysis sessions involving 5 people involving management, business users, subject matter experts, and IT specialists.
• The candidate is required to have experience in requirement gathering including document analysis, group discussion sessions, one-on-one interviews, and observation of activity as well as the ability to determine and utilize the best approach to ensure all business rules and processes are identified and captured in the requirements.
• The candidate is required to be a motivated, self-directed individual responsible for producing assignments will little direct supervision and minimal guidance.
• The candidate is required to have experience in the development of user guides and system documentation.
• The candidate is required to be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and other productivity tools.
• The candidate is required to have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• The candidate is required to have the ability to acclimate quickly to an unfamiliar environment/system and to get along well with diverse personalities.
• The candidate is required to have experience translating business requirements to software solutions.
• The candidate is required to have previous experience as a business analyst for technical solutions.
•Experience with SharePoint, PowerApps, and Azure DevOps is a plus.
Where possible, submissions of samples of previous work such as documented requirements or user guides should be submitted. Preference will be given to candidates with samples of work.
ARK Solutions, Inc.
Website : http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/