Tech Valley Talent, a woman owned business located in the Capital District of NYS, is looking for a Business Analyst (preferably with some Salesforce experience) for a multi-year project with our client in Albany, NY.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a progressive company - be a lead BA for an organization that is investing heavily in this solution - work as part of a high level team with a great life/work balance. Wonderful culture - free parking. Work week is 37.5 hours.
Background check required for selected candidate.
Face to face interviews will be required as part of the selection process.
The scope of work to be performed by the Contractor consists of tasks listed in the following functional areas.
* Work with functional business leads to develop and transform requirements into Salesforce design and implementation.
* Research and document the needs behind Salesforce Cases originated by Client staff.
* Collect, document, map, and analyze business process and system dependencies.
* Gather, synthesize, and document business requirements.
* Effectively communicate status, collaborate, and problem-solve with relevant stakeholders.
* Collaborate with colleagues to identify recommendations for process improvements, overcoming constraints, and resolve difficult operational and technological issues.
* Identify, mitigate, and manage risk.
* Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.
* Manage ongoing support requests and flush out request details.
* Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
* Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategies and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new functionality.
* Assist in the improvement and integration of automation and tools designed to support work and decision making.
* Recommend AppExchange solutions that might be available rather than building new functionality.
1 Technical and Functional design documentation
2 Business process work flows
The Contractor should be able to demonstrate the following skills
* 3 years of experience in a Business Analysis role
* Skill in documenting requirements and specifications, and creating visual aids representing business processes using standard methods.
* Experience with project management methods processes, standards, and tools.
* Experience and skill in discerning true requirements stemming from needs as opposed to business units less critical wants and wishes.
* Skill in managing multiple diverse activities simultaneously, delivering on commitments, and operating with speed, accuracy and strong judgement.
* Ability to quickly identify and drive the best possible solution when presented with a series of opportunities and constraints.
* A plus would be experience configuring various Salesforce modules including but not limited to case management, campaign management, workflows, profiles, roles, sharing rules and reports.
* A plus would be to demonstrate some understanding of VisualForce and its capabilities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* A strong customer orientation, with active listening skills and the ability to understand and define and document business needs comprehensively.
* Ability to effectively elicit functional needs from business users and translate those needs to existing functionality in Salesforce to avoid customization wherever possible.
For immediate consideration please apply online. Thank you.
login or upload resume to view
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?