Fiscal Intermediary Shared System Business Analyst - Public Trust
Plano, Texas | United States
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our U.S. Public Sector group for a Fiscal Intermediary Shared System Business Analyst - Public Trust in El Paso, TX.
The Medicare Enterprise Service Development Contract (ESD) is seeking a Business Analyst to support the Medicare Part A claims system for our client the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The Business Analyst will provide applications development and maintenance support to the Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS), the system utilized to process Medicare Part A claims. This position requires a motivated individual with healthcare and Medicare claims processing experience. FISS knowledge is required. This position is located in Plano Tx.
DXC Technology’s U.S. Public Sector (DXC USPS) organization is a leader in delivering technology services and business solutions for all levels of government in the United States. We work in partnership with our US Public Sector clients to help them realize their goals while achieving their policy outcomes, deliver superior public value and become more agile in delivering citizen-centric services. The U.S. public sector region within DXC is aligned around our clients’ priorities and supports the following government market segments:
* Federal Healthcare
* Homeland Security/Intel
* State and Local Government Services
* Consulting Services.
Key Responsibilities for this role include
* Develop detailed business requirements with the customer.
* Clarify requirements for internal technical staff.
* Develop the test plan and test cases for each assigned change request (CR).
* Create test data through the entering of claims and transactions in FISS.
* Provide test data to the developer in support of their unit testing.
* Execute integration and system testing. Document outcomes and record defects, as applicable.
* Coordinate and/or attend appropriate work product reviews with the customers, other BAs, and developers.
* Complete work activities by following FISS procedures and standards.
* Complete requirements, documentation and testing deliverables for the quarterly release projects in a timely manner, based on the deadlines given by the project manager.
* Provide weekly individual status reports to communicate successes, needs and activities to the FISS project manager.
* Participate in required training activities.
Orders created from this request shall be governed by the US Government Master Agreement.
Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SLC, GSMS, CMMI)
* Demonstrated ability to create requirements document and test plans
* Proficient at MSOffice (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Skilled in TSO/ISPF; Mainframe applications
* Strong written and verbal communication at a level appropriate for customer and CMS interaction/visibility
* Established knowledge in FISS Shared System or other Medicare claims processing systems
Job Reference #: