A Kforce client is currently seeking a Business Analyst within the Information Technology Team to define and drive technical solutions and product launches. The position is located in Baltimore, Maryland (MD). The Business Analyst will be key facilitator and responsible for gathering business requirements, communicating requirements to the technical team, communicating technical challenges and options to the business, and analyzing and validating data/solutions in order to bring insight to business decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
* Collecting and analyzing business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement workshops, business and workflow analysis and general research
* Collaborate with Experience Owners, Product Owner, Architects, and other stakeholders to build and define the Product Backlog
* Conduct requirements gathering sessions with Experience Owners, identify, analyze and translate business needs into written user stories, and acceptance criteria for new application development or enhancement requests
* Partners with organizational leadership, sponsors and end-users on behalf of the discovery to define the goals and deliverables and throughout the initiative
* Participate in various scrum events and actively lead sprint planning, backlog grooming sessions
* Documenting the acquired results of analysis as well as obtaining acceptance from the appropriate stakeholders
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between solution options; Provide technical support to application teams during implementations of new services and provide subject matter expertise for support escalations
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Performs data analysis and process validation in support of initiative
* Define user stories and personas (Who, what role, why they need the requirement) of the required features or capabilities
* Ability to communicate effectively across the enterprise and within the Digital Marketing team to deliver project requirements
* Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
* Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.